Scope of Terms
The Site is provided by Latitude19 Technology and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Site. Access to and use of the Site may be prohibited in certain countries. The Site is considered to be a general audience site and is not intended for use by children.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
The contents of this Site are protected by national and international copyright and trademark laws, and are the property of Latitude19 Technology and any other owners. Unless we say otherwise, you may access the materials located within the Site only for your lawful, personal and non-commercial use. You may not change or delete any trademark, legend or copyright notice. You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the Site. You must follow and observe all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained in any parts of the Site. Any unauthorized use by you of the contents of this Site may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
You agree that You will not at any time conduct Your business in any manner that directly or indirectly offers, sells, leases, licenses or displays, delivers, advertises, recommends, or promotes any product(s), service(s), data, information, image(s), text and/or any content which:
- is unlawful or violates any applicable local, state, federal, national or international law, statute, ordinance, or regulation including, without limitation, Credit Card Association rules, consumer protection law, Internet tobacco sales, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising;
- is associated with any form of adult, sexually oriented, or obscene materials or services, including without limitation, any material clearly designed to sexually arouse the viewer/reader (e.g., books, text, photos, videos, X-rated movies, pornographic materials, etc.), any materials which require individuals to be eighteen (18) or older to view or purchase those materials, escort services, and adult websites;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying and posting of trademarks, pictures, logos, software, articles, musical works and videos;
- is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, slanderous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, or otherwise violate Company’s rules or policies;
- victimizes harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- impersonates any person or entity;
- contains harmful content, including, without limitation, software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, spy-ware, or any other files, software programs, or technology that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the Services or any system, program, data or personal information or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- violates any U.S. export or import laws, including, without limitation, the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations maintained by the Department of Commerce;
- offers or disseminates fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (i.e., make money fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes) or engage in any unfair deceptive act or practice;
- is associated with any form of gambling or lottery type services not affiliated with a state-run lottery service;
- is associated with illegal telecommunications or cable television equipment;
- is associated with the sale of (a) any controlled drug that requires a prescription from a licensed practitioner unless you are authorized by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy to offer such products as a Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Site and only if such a prescription has been issued by the practitioner after a bona fide examination of the patient; or (b) any over-the-counter drug, unless the sale of such product, without a prescription, has been approved by the Food & Drug Administration; or (c) nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval; or (d) any drug or controlled substance that the Latitude19 Technology believes to be or may become harmful, unlawful, or prohibited. Latitude19 Technology requires sellers of prescription drugs to abide by all laws applicable to both the buyer and seller and we may require you to provide evidence of compliance with these requirements. In addition, due to the complexities of current laws regulating the importation of controlled drugs into the United States, you may not use the Services to sell prescription drugs that are imported into the United States from an international location. The foregoing list is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited goods and services.
- is associated with electronic cigarettes (i.e., “e-cigarettes”) or any similar product; or
- is associated with the sale of firearms.
The foregoing list is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited goods and services.
You are prohibited from engaging in any form of Internet abuse, including but not limited to: (a) distributing, publishing, or sending any kind of unsolicited or unwelcome email to any number of network users (commonly referred to as “junk mail” or “spam”), including, without limitation, mass promotions, unauthorized or unsolicited commercial advertising, and informational announcements, anywhere on the Internet; (b) posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups or mailing lists; (c) repeated or deliberate posting of articles that are off-topic according to the charter of the newsgroup or mail list where such articles are posted; (d) posting commercial advertising in a conference or newsgroup, unless it is specifically permitted to be posted within that group; or (e) violating the CAN-SPAM Act.
Linking to the Site
You may link only to the homepage of the Site. Links to other pages of the Site may only be established after obtaining our written permission. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, royalty-free license to use our service mark and Internet icon(s) (consisting of the Latitude19 Technology logo, picture, link or similar mark or depiction), if available, for the sole purpose of serving as a link from your web site to the Site. You may not use our trademarks or service marks for any other purpose.
If you link to the Site you agree not to:
- create frames around the Site or otherwise alter the visual presentation of the Site;
- imply that we are endorsing you or your products and services;
- imply an affiliation between you and us without our prior written consent;
- present false or misleading impressions about our products and services; or
- include materials that may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive.
You agree to remove any links you have to the Site upon our request.
Links on our Site
These Terms apply only to the Site, and not to the sites of any other companies or organizations, including those to which the Site may link. We are not responsible for the availability of any other site to which the Site links. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content, advertising, products or other materials made available through any other site. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other site. You should direct any concerns to those sites’ administrators or webmasters.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password, if any. You agree to notify us as soon as you discover any unauthorized use of your user ID or password.
It is your responsibility to use virus-checking software on any material downloaded from the Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NEITHER LATITUDE19 TECHNOLOGY NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, OR SUPPLIERS WARRANTS THAT ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT LATITUDE19 TECHNOLOGY OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
NEITHER LATITUDE19 TECHNOLOGY NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANTS OR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL LATITUDE19 TECHNOLOGY OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU BY LATITUDE19 TECHNOLOGY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED $100.00.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Latitude19 Technology, its representatives, officers, directors, and employees from all liabilities, claims, costs, and expenses, including attorneys fees, that arise with your use of the Site, transmission of all communications on the Site or from your violation of applicable law.
Latitude19 Technology.com, L19 Tech.com/acquiring, our logos, and product and service names are registered trademarks or service marks (“Site Marks”). You agree not to display or use in any manner the Site Marks without our prior written permission.
Services Offered By Latitude19 Technology
When you enroll to obtain a Service from the Latitude19 Technology, you accept the specific terms and conditions applicable to that Service in accordance with the applicable Service Agreement. Except as provided in the Service Agreement, Latitude19 Technology does not warrant that any service description or content contained in this Site is accurate, current, reliable, complete, or error-free.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Cayman Islands. Except as provided in the Injunctive Relief section, you agree that any action related to or arising out of these Terms will be filed only in the courts of the Cayman Islands and you consent to the jurisdiction of those courts.
In the event you breach or threaten to breach these Terms, you acknowledge and agree that Latitude19 Technology may be greatly and irreparably harmed and the damage will be difficult to quantify. Therefore, we may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction accepting jurisdiction under this specific provision, which regardless of the Governing Law provision, will apply the laws of its own jurisdiction in determining whether we will be granted injunctive or other equitable relief to stop your breach or your threat of breach, without impairing, invalidating, negating or voiding our rights to relief either in law or equity.
Termination /Access Restriction
Latitude19 Technology may terminate access to the Site, with or without cause, at any time, and effective immediately. Termination shall be accompanied by a written or electronic notice to you. Latitude19 Technology shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination. Should you object to any provision of the Terms or any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is immediately to: (a) terminate use of the Site; and (b) notify Latitude19 Technology of termination. Upon termination of access to the Site, your right to use the Site shall immediately cease.
Latitude19 Technology shall not be liable for any losses arising out of the delay or interruption of its performance of obligations due to any acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, civil disturbances, wars, strikes or other labor disputes, fires, transportation contingencies, interruptions in telecommunications, utility, Internet services or network provider services, acts or omissions by a third party, infiltration or disruption of the Services by a third party, or other catastrophes or occurrences that are beyond Latitude19 Technology’s reasonable control.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, this will not affect the validity of the other provisions. These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the terms, conditions and representations of the agreement between us with respect to the Site and the information contained therein, and, except as otherwise provided herein, supersede all other agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.
These Terms are for the benefit of Latitude19 Technology, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
These Terms may be modified only by our posting of changes to these Terms or by a writing signed by both parties. Any inquiries concerning these Terms should be directed to: sales@L19tech.com