In-Store Payment with AliPay
Alipay is the most frequently used payment method for Chinese tourists and the largest mobile lifestyle platform in the world. Alipay’s all-in-one solution brings customers to your store and improves business performance. Your store’s info is visible to 150 million mobile Alipay customers from China. Precisely target customers with discount information. Payment products suitable for various business scenarios. Understand Chinese customers and provide business recommendations
You can update your lastest promotions and specials on Alipay and we will help push this information to more target users. We provide a range of promotion methods to meet a variety of business needs
Alipay provides payment products to meet a range of business needs. You can easily collect payments in 25 currencies, while enjoying flexible options for billing cycle. The powerful risk control ensures that each transaction is made securely.
Collect payments in retail stores from Chinese consumers.
Chinese buyers can make face-to-face purchases in the merchant’s stores using the Alipay App. Alipay deducts the amount of a payment from the buyer’s Alipay account in real-time in CNY and settle the payment to the merchant in a foreign currency.
- Payment Amount: The merchant enters the payment amount in the cash register.
- Barcode Scanner: The merchant uses a barcode scanner to scan the payment code of the customer
- Payment Result: After scanning the code, AliPay will inform the merchant and customer of the payment result.
- Paid: The transaction amount will be paid to the merchant’s bank card with the agreed period.
Collect payments on web & mobile from Chinese consumers.
Chinese buyers make purchases on merchants’ websites and in merchants’ Apps with Alipay. Alipay will deduct the amount of a payment from the buyer’s Alipay account in real-time in CNY and settle the payment to the merchant in a foreign currency.
- AliPay App: The customer opens the Alipay App, chooses “Scan Code to Pay”, and then scans the order QR code displayed on the cashier register screen.
- Confirms Payment: The customer confirms the payment amount and makes the payment.
- Payment Succesful: Once the payment is successful, Alipay will inform the merchant and customer of the payment result.
- Paid: The transaction amount will be paid to the merchant’s bank card within the agreed period
Open an online store and launch promotion campaigns on the Alipay app free of charge by adding just one payment product. While browsing the Alipay App, users will be able to see your information and marketing campaigns. By using the store, sales and business analysis products provided by Alipay, you can gain more customers and increase more revenue
- Open a Store: Open a store and enter basic store information so Alipay users can learn more about you
- Store features, such as featured products or services
- Photos of the store, such as store facade photos, product photos, and photos of the store environment
- Store address, so users can navigate to the store using their phone
- Promotional campaigns, such as special offers popular with Chinese tourists
- Launch Promotions. Set up campaigns and announce special offers to attract your target users
- Offer information,such as “20% off” and “Spend $200 and get $99 off”
- Campaign rules, such as “For Chinese tourists only” “Alipay-only discounts”. These can be used to encourage users to use Alipay
- Campaign reach. Target groups based on gender, age and other characteristics
- Check Reports: Check your transaction data and the results of your marketing campaigns at any time to better understand your business
- Transaction details, such as the transaction time, amount, and type Marketing data, such as impressions and click throughs for marketing campaigns, number of coupons issued and number of coupons used
- User profiles, including gender, occupation, age and other data